Delta Lighting Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Outlet protects you against electrical shock caused by faulty electrical appliances or equipment, moisture or water on the device, ground fault and leakage current. Using Duplex Universal Outlet with Grounding terminal and LED indicator showing GFCI status.
High Grade Plastic/Material
1. Turn-off the main power supply or circuit breaker before installation.
2. Remove the old outlet (to be upgraded) and replace it with GFCI Outlets.
3. Stripped the wire insulation by 16 mm (5/8″) length (use rigid Copper wire only)
4. Connect the wire on L,N and ground terminal (all GFCI must properly grounded). Note the GFCI Outlet must be connected only after the circuit breaker install GFCI Outlet to the utility box or equivalent device.
5. Turn-ON main power supply or circuit breaker
6. Lighted LED Indicator shows that GFCI Outlet is energized and working properly
7. Test Button: Use this to check if GFCI Outlet is working properly.
8. GFCI Outlet should be tested once a month
9. RESET Button: Press this button to return the outlet to a normal function after it has been tripped or after a test.
NOTE: The load terminal under this label are for feeding additional receptacles. Mis-wiring can leave this outlet without ground fault protection.
Length: 70 mm
Height: 120 mm
Width: 42 mm
1-year standard warranty