The company’s ultraviolet disinfection vehicle is a foldable lamp arm mobile, consisting of lamp arm mobile, lamp arm adjustment handle, timer and rack. It contains two 30W ultraviolet germicidal lamps. UV germicidal lamp for work, medical institution, food establishment, and other establishment for air and object sterilization, kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
|Irradiation Intensity||107 μW/sqcm|
|Input Voltage||230V AC|
|Tube Power||2 x 30 W|
|UV Peak Wavelength||253.7 nm|
|Ambient Temperature||5°C ~ 40°C|
|Remote Control Range||Above 50 meters without obstruction|
|Atmospheric Pressure||86Kpa ~ 106Kpa|
|Light Arm Adjustment Angle||0° ~ 180°|
|Safety Classification||Class I Type B general equipment|
|Fuse Specification||5 x 20 mm (2A)|
Note: The Ultraviolet germicidal lamp tube of the disinfection vehicle should have good starting characteristic, fully start and keep lit within 10 seconds under 230 V power supply.
|Time||1 Lamp Tube||2 Lamp Tubes|
|15 mins||20 sqm||30 sqm|
|30 mins||30 sqm||50 sqm|
|60 mins||35 sqm||60 sqm|
|90 mins||40 sqm||65 sqm|
|120 mins||45 sqm||70 sqm|
Method of Usage
- Install the base with body.
- Open the protection door.
- Lift the lamp arm and adjust from 0°~180° degrees.
- Insert the plug and press ‘ON’ button, adjust 0-120mins using timer switch (depends on area size).
- Press the “On/Off” button and leave the room. Note: Use Proper Protective Equipment (PPE) when using manual operation.
- After finishing sterilization it will automatically cut-off power supply.
Using Remote Control Timer
- Adjust timer switch to ‘zero’.
- Press the desire time from the remote control to turn-on (Automatically cut-off power supply after finishing sterilization).
- Hold up the ‘adjustable button’ to adjust lamp arm to the box.
- Close the protection door.
- Unplug the power plug.
- The timer has a normally open and timing function, and can be arbitrary set within 0~120 min. The timer automatically cut-off the power after the work is completed, and it is strictly prohibited to use it in the opposite direction.
- The surface of the germicidal lamp should be kept clean; otherwise it will affect the germicidal effect. Ultraviolet rays are destructive to organic cells. If human skin and eyes are exposed to ultra violet rays for a long time, they can cause burns. Therefore, people should leave the room or wear protective equipment when using them.
- To ensure user safety, the power outlet used must be reliably grounded to prevent electric shock. Turn-off switch after use and unplug the power plug.
- If the fuse is burnt out, after the power supply is unplugged, a professional technician will use a screwdriver to unscrew it and replace the fuse with the same model.
- Remove flammable gas and liquid
Packing and Shipping
Each sterilizing truck is sealed in plastic bag and packed in an outer box, and is accompanied by a certificate of inspection and an instruction manual. The inside of the box is foamed to prevent collision damage during transportation. Transportation can be carried by ordinary means of transportation, rain and violent collision should be avoided during transportation.