Delta’s Rechargeable LED PIR Night Light is a unique wall lamp because of its passive infrared sensor and light sensing device. It wills automatically turn-on when there is no light and turn-off when it’s not sense motion/movement. The battery charge will last up to 45-60 days when in sensor mode and 5hrs for flashlight mode.
High Quality ABS Plastic
Decorative Wall Lamp
|Battery||Lithium Ion 103450 3.7V/1800mAH|
|LED||SMD 2835 6Pcs|
|Luminous Flux||Flash Light > 100lm, PIR Night Light>38 lm|
|Charging Time||4-5 hrs|
|Sensing Distance||4 m (diameter )|
|LED life span||50,000hrs|
|Charger||USB 5v DC|
|Sensor Type||Light and PIR Motion Sensor|
|Light Delay (when sense motion)||15 secs|
|Shipping Weight||116 g|
- Tear-off the paper of 3M that is behind on the plate
- Paste the plate on the wall (hook should be up)
- Hang the lamp on the hook
- Turn the lamp head which angle you needed to light.
- Lumen will be down along with the battery capacity reduction. When the light is dark, please charge the device
- When select PIR night light function, device will light ON 2-3 secs for prompting.
- Light control of PIR night light function : Device could be worked in dark enough.
- PIR sensor of PIR Night Light function:
- Induction Principle: Thermal motion induction. Any heat object moving is possible to make the device to light ON, even the hot wind blew.
- Sensing angle and distance: Sensing angle 120°, cross range 2-3 meters radii range 2 meters, on the condition the working temperature is 25°C. The higher the temperature, the shorter the sensing distance.